MS-300.3 Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy Microsoft Teams in their organization.
This is the third in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
What You’ll Learn：
- Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- Describe and administer apps in Microsoft Teams.
- Utilize bots and tabs within Teams.
- Describe and use connectors in Teams.
- Describe meeting concepts in Teams.
- Describe the devices available to facilitate meetings in Teams.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.