MB-230.1 Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement for Customer Service
About this course
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers.
Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues altogether.
What you'll learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure the customer service app
- Identify common customer service scenarios
- Complete a case resolution process
- Analyze customer service data
- Automate case management record processing
- Create and use knowledge articles
- Create and use entitlements and service level agreements
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of the need for customer service tools.
Module 1: Customer Service Overview
Description: In this module you will learn the basics of customer service in Dynamics 365. We will install and configure the application as well as learn about security roles, related applications and analytics.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Install and configure the customer service application. Identify common customer service scenarios.
- Lesson 1: Create case records
- Lesson 2: related service apps
- Lesson 3: Analytics for service
- Lesson 4: AI for service
- Lesson 5: Configuring customer service
- Lesson 6: Module summary
Module 2: Case Management
Description: In this module you will learn how to open and resolve customer service cases, both manually and with automation.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Open and resolve customer service cases. Automate case creation and routing.
- Lesson 1: Case management overview
- Lesson 2: Creating case records
- Lesson 3: Queue management
- Lesson 4: Case routing
- Lesson 5: Resolving cases
- Lesson 6: Module summary
Module 3: Service Level Agreements and Entitlements
Description: In this module you will learn how to define and use entitlements and entitlement templates as well as service level agreements and how these tools enable case resolution.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Create and use service level agreements. Create and use entitlements.
- Lesson 1: SLA and entitlement overview
- Lesson 2: Create and manage entitlements
- Lesson 3: Create and manage SLAs
- Lesson 4: Module summary
Module 4: Knowledge Management
Description: In this module you will learn how to create and use knowledge management. Additionally, you will learn the lifecycle of knowledge articles.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Create and manage knowledge content.
- Lesson 1: Knowledge management overview
- Lesson 2: Authoring and organizing
- Lesson 3 Use knowledge content
- Lesson 4: Manage knowledge content
- Lesson 5: Module summary