MB-200.3 Dynamics-Power Platform Integrations
About this course
The Microsoft Power platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
Join our globally recognized experts as they guide you through the various integration options available, and how to use them in real-world scenarios.
What you'll learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key integration scenarios
- Configure and use integrated email
- Configure and use Outlook integration
- Configure and use additional Office integrations
- Import and export data
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
Module 1: Introduction to Integrations
Description: In this module you will learn the basics of the Power platform integration capabilities. You will learn how to configure and use email integrations.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Identify common integrations. Configure and use email integration.
- Lesson 1: Overview of common scenarios
- Lesson 2: Email integration
- Lesson 3: Outlook integration
- Lesson 4: Module summary
Module 2: Integration with Office
Description: In this module you will learn how to integrate with common Office products to include OneNote, Word and Excel.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Configure and use integrations with Office products.
- Lesson 1: Templates
- Lesson 2: SharePoint
- Lesson 3: Microsoft Teams
- Lesson 4: Additional Integrations
- Lesson 5: Module summary
Module 3: Managing Data
Description: In this module you will learn how to import and export data for the Power platform and create and use data maps.
Brief objectives: After completing this module, you will be able to: Import and export data. Create and use data maps. Perform bulk delete.
- Lesson 1: Managing data overview
- Lesson 2: Duplicate detection
- Lesson 3: Importing data
- Lesson 4: Exporting data
- Lesson 5: Bulk delete
- Lesson 6: Module summary