INF262X System Center 2016: Building a Datacenter Fabric
About This Course
This course teaches System Center administrators to properly install, and manage, the System Center components needed to build a service fabric which is the foundation of a well-managed datacenter.
The coursework covers the different components of System Center as well as methods for installing and configuring System Center Virtual Machine Manager. You'll learn to deploy and manage compute, storage, and network fabrics as well as virtual machines.
Students should have completed the Windows Server 2016 Fundamentals XSeries or have equivalent experience with networking, virtual machines, and managing IT infrastructure.
What you'll learn
- The different components of System Center
- Install and configure System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Deploy and manage compute, storage, and network fabrics
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Manage a heterogenous fabric