INF218X Windows Server 2016: Advanced Networking
About This Course
In this course, you will learn about network solutions you can implement in your organization. You will learn how to enable user access and secure communications, protect data, connect and run remote software, and virtualize your network infrastructure.
The course will help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a storage infrastructure;
- Decide if a career in IT is for you;
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration;
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
The course uses a combination of hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
This course is a follow-on to INF214x, Basic Networking.
- General understanding of networking technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
What you'll learn
- How to configure and manage remote access technologies such as VPN, Web Application Proxy, and Routing.
- How configure and manage Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- How to manage a virtualized network infrastructure using Software Defined Networking (SDN).
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.