This book is part of a series to provide readers from all over the world with a guide on how to connect SharePoint on-premises to Microsoft’s cloud services. You will gain insight into planning, architecture, configuration, and management of SharePoint hybrid. This book covers foundational topics with which you will learn more about Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, architecture planning, platform hygiene and preparation, directory synchronization, and how to configure a seamless single sign-on experience for users.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for SharePoint 2013 until SharePoint Server 2016 courses are available. Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 55014 Upgrading Your Development Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55026 Upgrading your End User Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55028 SharePoint 2013 Power User
- 55029 Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management
- 55031 SharePoint 2013 End User
- 55033 SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration
- 55042 SharePoint 2013 Business Intellegence Services
- 55049 PowerPivot, Power View and SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence Center for Analysis
- 55057 SharePoint 2013 Performance Point Services
- 55063 Advanced SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence
And many more selections from 2010 here as well.