This Explore SharePoint 2013 book provides information about what's new in SharePoint 2013. The audiences for this book include application specialists, line-of-business application specialists, and IT administrators who want to know more about SharePoint 2013.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for SharePoint 2013. Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 55014 Upgrading Your Development Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55026 Upgrading your End User Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55028 SharePoint 2013 Power User
- 55029 Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management
- 55031 SharePoint 2013 End User
- 55033 SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration
- 55042 SharePoint 2013 Business Intellegence Services
- 55049 PowerPivot, Power View and SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence Center for Analysis
- 55057 SharePoint 2013 Performance Point Services
- 55063 Advanced SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence
And many more selections from 2010 here as well.