DEVOPS200.10X Microsoft Professional Capstone DevOps
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in DevOps.
The DevOps capstone project will provide a hands on lab environment which will validate the skills and knowledge you have learned by taking the DevOps course series.
You will be provided with a series of tasks based around core subject areas covered in the Microsoft Professional Program, that you must build out and complete.
The tasks will cover areas such as automating infrastructure deployment using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates, configuring and implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment scenarios in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), as well as implementing testing and application monitoring approaches and solutions.
Successful completion of the tasks will result in a pass grade in the validated labs.
What you'll learn
- Automating Infrastructure using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Implementing Continuous Integration solutions
- Implementing continuous delivery and continuous deployment solutions with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Implementing Testing solutions such as Unit Tests and Testing in Production
- Implementing Application Monitoring solutions using Application Insights
- Have successfully completed the DevOps series of courses
The DevOps Capstone Project contains:
- Use ARM templates to deploy and configure Infrastructure in Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Implement Continuous Integration solution using Visual Studio Team services (VSTS)
- Continuous deployment
- Implement Continuous Deployment solution using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Implement Unit tests
- Implement Testing in Production
- Application Monitoring
- Implement application monitoring solution using Application Insights