DAT286X Essential Math for Data Analysis using Excel Online
About This Course
Starting with the absolute basics of math and data, this course builds up your analyst skills while removing the mathematical hurdles and barriers that often come with beginning to learn how to analyze data. This course is intended for anyone with the desire to do data analysis and who would like to learn the math behind it all in a simplified way, as well as for anyone who would like a thorough refresher on the essentials.
Learn how to handle different data types, understand mathematical notation, become proficient in handling data sets and summary statistics, and even get a sneak peek into how to be effective at making stctistical inferences and predictions, all told in a way to maximize your understanding—so that afterward, you can be well on your way toward analyzing data in any field or discipline.
- Basic excel proficiency
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Handle data sets for analysis purposes
- Understand beginning mathematical notation
- Work with different types of data
- Summarize data with distributions and graphs
- Apply summary statistics to analyze and understand data sets
- Calculate business metrics and KPIs to derive business value from data sets
- Apply basic inferential math to data
- Use tools to forecast future trends in data
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.