DAT275X Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science and the Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.
Machine learning uses computers to run predictive models that learn from existing data in order to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends.
In this data science course, you will be given clear explanations of machine learning theory combined with practical scenarios and hands-on experience building, validating, and deploying machine learning models. You will learn how to build and derive insights from these models using Python, and Azure Notebooks.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
After completing this course, you will be familiar with the following concepts and techniques:
- Data exploration, preparation and cleaning
- Supervised machine learning techniques
- Unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Model performance improvement
To complete this course successfully, you should have:
- A basic knowledge of math
- Some programming experience – Python is preferred.
- A willingness to learn through self-paced study.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Exploring Data
- Data Preparation and Cleaning
- Getting Started with Supervised Learning
- Improving Model Performance
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Learning
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.