DAT223.2X Processing Real-Time Data Streams in Azure
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data.
Want to capture and process real-time data in the cloud?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Microsoft Azure technologies like Event Hubs, IoT Hubs, and Stream Analytics to build real-time Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions at scale.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Capturing real-time data with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Processing real-time data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Aggregating data in temporal windows
- Monitoring streaming solutions in Azure
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Module 2: Using Azure Stream Analytics
- Module 3: Aggregating Data in Temporal Windows
- Module 4: Monitoring a Streaming Solution
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.