This 2-day course is designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, and best suited for individuals who will be deploying NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
Students will learn the skills required to deploy and utilize the NetScaler Management and Analytics System including the ability to manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally, orchestrate configuration changes, report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment, visualize infrastructure, and plan expansions.
Students will also learn the skills required to implement features including Caching, Frontend Optimization, NetScaler Web logging, and TCP/HTTP optimization to optimize traffic managed by a NetScaler environment. At the end of the course, students will be able to automate and manage network services for scale-out application architectures with the Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System and optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
This course is designed for students interested in learning the skills required to deploy NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic. Specifically: Administrators, Implementers / Engineers and Architects.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following courses:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
- CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
- CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
Citrix recommends an understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Functionalities and capabilities of Citrix NetScaler
- Use of NetScaler traffic management features
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Web Services
- Use of 3rd party Network Management tools
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
- NetScaler MAS Introduction and Configuration
- Using NetScaler MAS to Manage and Monitor NetScalers
- Using NetScaler MAS to Manage NetScaler configurations
- Frontend Optimization
- TCP/HTTP optimization
NetScaler Web Logging