CLD259X IT Support: Hardware Essentials
About This Course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in IT Support.
IT Support: Hardware Essentials is designed to introduce students to a basic understanding of the different types of computing devices (desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc.), computer components (CPU, memory, power supplies, etc.) as well as peripheral devices, storage devices, displays and connection interfaces.
This course also includes an introduction to basic hardware troubleshooting skills.
What you'll learn
- Describe computing devices
- Understand PC and laptop hardware components
- Troubleshoot common hardware issues
- Explore mobile and connected devices
- Troubleshoot common mobile device and connected device issues