CLD245X Security in Office 365
About This Course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
In Security in Office 365, you will learn how to plan, implement, and manage the security features of Office 365 in your organization. The Security and compliance center in Office 365 offers a wide variety of security features to protect your users and data in Office 365. You will learn about the different types of threats that can target your organization and how the security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, auditing and Advanced Security Management will protect your organization’s data in Office 365.
What you'll learn
- Understanding threats and data breaches targeting your data
- Implementing the Office 365 Advanced Thread Protection
- Implementing using Office 365 Threat Intelligence
- Configuring auditing, alerting and reporting in Office 365
- Using Advanced Security Management in Office 365
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts, Office 365, and its component services
- Background knowledge in security requirements and general threats in IT communications.