CLD233X Skype for Business: Voice Concepts and Planning
About This Course
In Skype for Business: Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality. This course is the first in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including integration with on-premises PSTN Connectivity. Additionally, you will learn how to deploy PSTN Conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory.
What you'll learn
- Overview of Skype for Business Online
- Implement Cloud PBX and enable PSTN Connectivity
- Implement PSTN Conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework