CLD231X Skype for Business: Infrastructure Implementation and Conferencing
About This Course
In this course, you will learn about how to manage and troubleshoot a Skype for Business Server deployment.
You will learn how to plan and deploy conferencing in Skype for Business 2015 Server. Conferencing is one of the key reasons why many organizations deploy Skype for Business. Conferencing includes Web conferencing, dial-in conferencing and planning for large conferences. Finally, you will also learn how to provide external access to your Skype for Business Server deployment for employees and users from other organizations.
This is the second in a series of three courses that will prepare you for 70-334 “Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015” exam.
What you'll learn
- Manage and troubleshoot a Skype for Business Server deployment
- Plan and deploy Skype for Business Server Web conferences and large conferences
- Plan and deploy dial-in conferencing
- Plan and deploy Skype Room Systems
- Plan and deploy external access to the Skype for Business Server deployment