CLD211.2x Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
In Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security, you will learn how to plan and configure a SharePoint on premise solution for a variety of authentication levels and security requirements to help protect the environment. You will also learn about the necessary hardware and software requirements and the overall methodology to SharePoint security.
This course is part of the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 XSeries.
What you'll learn
- Plan and Configure authentication based upon infrastructure, processes and methods
- Management of permission sets
- Plan and Configuring of platform and farm security
- Management of User Profiles
- Provision and configuration of Web Applications
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server