CLD211.2x Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
In Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security, you will learn how to plan and configure a SharePoint on premise solution for a variety of authentication levels and security requirements to help protect the environment. You will also learn about the necessary hardware and software requirements and the overall methodology to SharePoint security.
This course is part of the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 XSeries.
What you'll learn
- Plan and Configure authentication based upon infrastructure, processes and methods
- Management of permission sets
- Plan and Configuring of platform and farm security
- Management of User Profiles
- Provision and configuration of Web Applications
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.