CLD208.1X Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 - 1: Infrastructure
About This Course
This computer science course describes planning and configuring the Active Directory infrastructure requirements to support an Exchange Server 2016 organization. You will also learn how to deploy and configure Exchange 2016 servers for messaging. This course will cover how you manage Exchange servers, create recipients in Exchange 2016 and manage permissions of the mailboxes. Finally, you will learn how to set up role-based access and control for your Exchange 2016 environment.
This course is part of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 XSeries. By completing this course, you will gain a better understanding of the infrastructure requirements of Exchange Server 2016.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Networking and DNS
What you'll learn
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 prerequisites, requirements, and deployment
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and Recipient Objects
- Manage Mail-enabled Object Permissions
- Plan and Implement Public Folder Mailboxes
- Plan and Configure Administrative Security and Auditing