AZURE205X Microsoft Azure Storage
About this course
This course focuses on Azure Storage as a service that scales to meet the data storage demand, allows data access anywhere at any time based on an internet connection, provides a platform for building internet-scale applications, and can store structured and non-structured data in the appropriate format in the cloud.
You’ll be introduced to managing storage through Azure Storage accounts as well as the different types of accounts a storage account can contain.
Explore the different tools that let you examine storage account content without having to write custom code.
You’ll also get an introduction to implementing storage backup and recovery, including deployment of site recovery and replication of Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure.
What you'll learn
- How to plan for Azure storage, including choice of the most appropriate storage for a given scenario, and for billable storage requests and backup and recovery requirements.
- How to implement and manage Azure storage, including creating a storage account and choosing a storage access tool.
- How to implement blobs, tables and queues, and Azure files.
- How to monitor storage and implement Azure Backup.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.