AZURE204X Microsoft Azure Identity
About this course
This course focuses on important concepts such as what makes Azure AD different from on-premises AD, differences in managing users and groups and the implementing custom domains in Azure AD. You’ll be introduced to concepts like directories and tenants as well as Multi-Factor authentication which let you add a critical second security layer for verification of user sign-ins and transactions.
Whether workloads or applications are run on-premises or in the cloud, understanding how Azure AD can extend an on-premises environment will afford insight into AD hybrid environments and help you gain the skills to integrate and manage a cloud and on-premises solution.
What you'll learn
- How to create and manage Azure Active Directory (AD) directories.
- How to implement applications in Azure AD.
- How to extend on-premises AD to Azure.
- How to configure multi-factor authentication.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and Active Directory.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.