AZURE204X Microsoft Azure Identity
About this course
This course focuses on important concepts such as what makes Azure AD different from on-premises AD, differences in managing users and groups and the implementing custom domains in Azure AD. You’ll be introduced to concepts like directories and tenants as well as Multi-Factor authentication which let you add a critical second security layer for verification of user sign-ins and transactions.
Whether workloads or applications are run on-premises or in the cloud, understanding how Azure AD can extend an on-premises environment will afford insight into AD hybrid environments and help you gain the skills to integrate and manage a cloud and on-premises solution.
What you'll learn
- How to create and manage Azure Active Directory (AD) directories.
- How to implement applications in Azure AD.
- How to extend on-premises AD to Azure.
- How to configure multi-factor authentication.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and Active Directory.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.