AZ-400.4 Implementing Dependency Management
About this course
This course provides knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
What you'll learn
- Recommend artifact management tools and practices
- Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
- Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
- Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
- Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
- Manage security and compliance
- Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards
- Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating
- Configure secure access to package feeds
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.