AZ-400.1 Implementing DevOps Development Processes
About this course
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
What you'll learn
- How to implement source control strategies and repositories
- How to scale Git for Enterprise DevOps
- How to implement and manage a build infrastructure
- How to manage application configuration and secrets
- How to implement a mobile DevOps Strategy
- Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.