AZ-201.1 Develop for an Azure cloud model
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools
Module 1: Develop for asynchronous processing
- Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
Module 2: Develop for autoscaling
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that addresses a transient state
Module 3: Develop long-running tasks
- Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Implement resilient apps by using queues
- Implement code to address aplication events by using webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
Module 4: Implement distributed transactions
- Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
- Manage the transaction scope
- Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
Module 5: Enable the search of textual content
- Create an Azure Search index
- Import searchable data
- Query the Azure Search index by using code
Module 6: Instrument an app or service and implement logging
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service
- Configure the logging service
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.