AZ-200.4 Implement security in Azure development solutions
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how authentication and authorization work in Azure, and how to implement secure data solutions with: encryption; Azure Key Vault; and SSL and TLS communications.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
Module 1: Implementing authentication
- Implement authentication in applications
- Implement multi-factor authentication
Module 2: Implementing access control
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
Module 3: Implementing secure data solutions
- Encryption options
- End-to-end encryption
- Implement Azure confidential computing
- manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.