AZ-200.1 Select the appropriate Azure technology development solution
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, and choosing the right storage solution for your development needs.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
Module 1: Select an appropriate compute solution
- Take advantage of appropriate design and connectivity patterns
Module 2: Design for hybrid technologies
- Virtual networking
- Hybrid networking
Module 3: Select an appropriate storage solution
- Address durability of data
- Measure and plan throughput and structure of data access
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.