INF217X Windows Server 2016 Advanced Storage
About this course
In this course, you will learn storage solutions that you can implement in your organization.
The course will help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a storage infrastructure.
- Decide if a career in IT is for you.
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration.
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
The course uses a combination of hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
What you'll learn
- How to implement iSCSI storage, Data Deduplication, and Storage Spaces
- How to use Distributed File System, and BranchCache
- How to implement basic and advanced failover clustering workloads
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.