Dive in to Windows 10 with award-winning journalist and Windows Expert Ed Bott in this highly curated free eBook covering the top apps, accessories, and utilities included in the box with Windows 10.
The sheer volume of Windows programs and accessories says a lot about the power and complexity of Windows—a fact that every IT pro knows from firsthand experience. There’s a tool for nearly every task, and a large part of the process of becoming a Windows expert is knowing how to find the appropriate one when you need it.
This eBook contains descriptions and hands-on advice to help IT Pros work faster and smarter. Some of these tools are for everybody—end users and experts alike—whereas some are strictly for professionals. A few are so specialized that you’ll only need them once in a blue moon. Collectively, though, they make up a toolbox that can save you (and your company) time and money.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for Windows 10! Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 20687 Configuring Windows 8.1
- 20688 Supporting Windows 8.0
- 20689 Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.1
- 20694 Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps
- 20695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
- 20696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps Using System Center Configuration Manager
- 20481 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps