This ebook is for anyone whose responsibilities include training people to use Windows 10.
That group includes full-time professional trainers, of course, but it also includes IT pros and those brave souls who staff the help desk in corporations. Most of all, it includes the incredibly large population of people who have earned a reputation for being “the person who knows Windows.”
With that knowledge comes a seemingly endless stream of questions from friends, family, and coworkers. As Windows 10 moves into its second full year and begins to take over an increasing share of the installed base of PCs, many of those questions are going to begin “How do I…”
That’s where this ebook comes in. The goal here is to introduce the building blocks of Windows 10 to you in a way that can help you answer those questions quickly. It also offers the kind of information you need to go one step further, offering the kind of extended details about how Windows 10 works that might, just might, answer that next question before it’s even asked.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for Windows 10! Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 20687 Configuring Windows 8.1
- 20688 Supporting Windows 8.0
- 20689 Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.1
- 20694 Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps
- 20695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
- 20696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps Using System Center Configuration Manager
- 20481 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps