This third ebook in the "Microsoft Azure Essentials" series introduces Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, a service that a developer can use to build predictive analytics models (using training datasets from a variety of data sources) and then easily deploy those models for consumption as cloud web services. The ebook presents an overview of modern data science theory and principles, the associated workflow, and then covers some of the more common machine learning algorithms in use today.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for Azure. Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 10978 Introduction to Azure for Developers
- 10979 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- 20487 Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions