Get a head start evaluating Windows 10—with technical insights from award-winning journalist and Windows expert Ed Bott. This guide introduces new features and capabilities, providing a practical, high-level overview for IT professionals ready to begin deployment planning now.
This edition was written after the release of Windows 10 version 1511 in November 2015 and includes all of its enterprise-focused features.
The goal of this book is to help you sort out what’s new in Windows 10, with a special emphasis on features that are different from the Windows versions you and your organization are using today, starting with an overview of the operating system, describing the many changes to the user experience, and diving deep into deployment and management tools where it’s necessary.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for Windows 10 and 8!
Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 20687 Configuring Windows 8.1
- 20688 Supporting Windows 8.0
- 20689 Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.1
- 20694 Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps
- 20695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
- 20696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps Using System Center Configuration Manager
- 20481 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps