In spring of 2016, Microsoft announced the general availability of SharePoint Server 2016, which includes new hybrid capabilities that make it possible for on-premises customers to tap into the innovation the company is delivering in Microsoft Office 365.
For more than a decade, Microsoft’s customers have relied on SharePoint to power teamwork, to automate business processes, to create business applications, and to build company-wide intranets. As a core part of Office 365, SharePoint provides content management and collaboration capabilities that are seamlessly integrated with the other applications people use every day to create and coauthor documents, meet and work with their teams, brainstorm, analyze, and make decisions. SharePoint is also integrated with the powerful cross-suite capabilities of Office 365, such as Office 365 Groups, the Office Graph, and governance controls for security, privacy, and compliance.
This eBook draws together the SharePoint Server and Office 365 hybrid workloads and user experiences in one place, providing solid guidance to meet business needs and achieve productivity goals in the cloud-enabled workplace.
Furthermore, at Solartech, we also provide interactive, live and/or on demand hands-on training for SharePoint 2013 until SharePoint Server 2016 courses are available. Please click on a subject below to view the course and register for the one(s) that best suit you:
- 55014 Upgrading Your Development Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55026 Upgrading your End User Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 55028 SharePoint 2013 Power User
- 55029 Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management
- 55031 SharePoint 2013 End User
- 55033 SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration
- 55042 SharePoint 2013 Business Intellegence Services
- 55049 PowerPivot, Power View and SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence Center for Analysis
- 55057 SharePoint 2013 Performance Point Services
- 55063 Advanced SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence
And many more selections from 2010 here as well.