DEV221X AngularJS-Advanced Framework Techniques
About This Course
Want to start implementing some of the more advanced features of Angular, but looking for help to get you started? In this advanced angularJS course, you’ll learn how to implement a web framework as you work your way through a series of tutorial-style labs that make learning easy.
- A basic understanding of Angular and some experience using Angular in a web project
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS implementation
What you'll learn
- Implementing services and factories within Angular
- Displaying different directives and manipulating the DOM
- Installing, configuring, and running Express
- Configuring routes, implementing navigation, and building a single page application
- Performing unit and end-to-end testing
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.