DAT229X Microsoft Professional Orientation : Big Data
About this course
Learn what it takes to build Big Data analytics solutions.
This is the first stop in the Big Data curriculum from Microsoft. It will help you get started with the curriculum, plan your learning schedule, and connect with fellow students and teaching assistants. Along the way, you’ll get an introduction to working with data and some fundamental concepts and technologies for Big Data scenarios.
What you'll learn
- An introduction to data formats, technologies, and techniques
- Fundamentals of Relational Databases
- Fundamentals of NoSQL Databases
- An overview of principles and technologies for working with Big Data
• Module 1: Introduction
• Module 2: Data Basics
• Module 3: Fundamentals of Databases
• Module 4: Introduction to Big Data
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.