DAT223.1X Processing Big Data with Azure Data Lake Analytics
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data .
Want to store and process data at scale? This data analysis course teaches you how to apply the power of the Azure cloud to big data using Azure Data Lake technologies.
Learn how to manage data in Azure Data Lake Store and run U-SQL jobs in Azure Data Lake Analytics to generate insights from structured and unstructured data sources.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Azure Data Lake technologies to store and process data using U-SQL jobs
- Create and use U-SQL catalog objects
- Extend your data processing scripts with custom C# code
- Monitor and optimize U-SQL jobs
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Module 2: Using a U-SQL Catalog
- Module 3: using C# Functions in U-SQL
- Module 4: Monitoring and Optimizing U-SQL Jobs
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.