CLD258X IT Support: Troubleshooting Windows
About This Course
This course is designed to teach basic troubleshooting skills for Windows 10. In this course we discuss common issues that arise and tools to help you resolve them. Some of the skills covered in this course include:
- Troubleshooting Windows installation problems.
- Troubleshooting Windows web browser problems.
- Troubleshooting application installation issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows Authentication problems.
- Use of Windows reliability tools.
The Windows client training as part of the Microsoft Professional Program – IT Support.
What you'll learn
- Troubleshooting Windows Installation
- Using Windows troubleshooting and monitoring Tools
- Troubleshooting web browser settings
- Troubleshooting application installation issues
- Troubleshooting Windows authentication
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.