CLD245X Security in Office 365
About This Course
In Security in Office 365®, you will learn how to plan, implement, and manage the security features of Office 365 in your organization. The Security and compliance center in Office 365 offers a wide variety of security features to protect your users and data in Office 365. You will learn about the different types of threats that can target your organization and how the security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, auditing and Advanced Security Management will protect your organization’s data in Office 365.
What you'll learn
- Understanding threats and data breaches targeting your data
- Implementing the Office 365 Advanced Thread Protection
- Implementing using Office 365 Threat Intelligence
- Configuring auditing, alerting and reporting in Office 365
- Using Advanced Security Management in Office 365
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.