CLD236X Troubleshooting Skype for Business
About This Course
In Troubleshooting Skype for Business, we examine the Skype for Business 2015 architecture and learn how to troubleshoot Skype for Business related issues including:
- Analyzing the client sign in process
- Persistent chat
- Presence issues
- Remote connectivity
- Edge Server configurations
- PBX integrations
This course will be most valuable for IT Professionals who manage Skype for Business deployments.
- Experience managing or deploying a Skype for Business 2015 system.
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows Server technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Foundational knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
What you'll learn
- Identify Firewall configuration issues
- Trace Skype for Business communications with CLS and client logs
- Analyze traces and messages with Snooper
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business sign-in process
- Troubleshoot Enterprise Voice configurations
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.