CLD235X Skype for Business: Voice Advanced Workloads
About This Course
In this course, you will learn how to design and configure the core components of an on-premises Enterprise Voice deployment, implement enhanced calling features, and manage IP Phones. You will also learn how to implement emergency dialing and optimize your network for Enterprise Voice. Finally, you will learn how to monitor and maintain voice quality.
This course is the third in a series of three courses designed to help you prepare for the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows Server technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Foundational knowledge of Azure Active Directory
What you'll learn
- Design and configure an Enterprise Voice deployment
- Implement enhanced calling features
- Manage IP phones
- Implement emergency dialing
- Optimize the network for Enterprise Voice
- Monitor and maintain voice quality
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.