CLD233X Skype for Business: Voice Concepts and Planning
About This Course
In Skype for Business: Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality. This course is the first in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including integration with on-premises PSTN Connectivity. Additionally, you will learn how to deploy PSTN Conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory.
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows Server technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Foundational knowledge of Azure Active Directory
What you'll learn
- Overview of Skype for Business Online
- Implement Cloud PBX and enable PSTN Connectivity
- Implement PSTN Conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.