CLD232X Skype for Business: Infrastructure Advanced Configuration
About This Course
In this course, Skype for Business: Infrastructure Advanced Configuration, you will learn how to monitor client connections to Skype for Business and how to archive content from Skype for Business conferences or instant message conversations. You will also learn how to deploy and manage the Persistent Chat feature. We will discuss the relationship between high availability and disaster recovery and how to plan for and deploy both. Finally, we examine how to prepare for and implement a hybrid deployment with Skype for Business Server on-premises and Skype for Business Online.
What you'll learn
- Plan and deploy a hybrid Skype for Business Server environment
- Plan and implement high availability for all Skype for Business Server components
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for all Skype for Business Server components
- Plan and deploy monitoring and archiving
- Plan and deploy Persistent Chat
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.