CLD231X Skype for Business: Infrastructure Implementation and Conferencing
About This Course
In this course, you will learn about how to manage and troubleshoot a Skype for Business Server deployment.
You will learn how to plan and deploy conferencing in Skype for Business 2015 Server. Conferencing is one of the key reasons why many organizations deploy Skype for Business. Conferencing includes Web conferencing, dial-in conferencing and planning for large conferences. Finally, you will also learn how to provide external access to your Skype for Business Server deployment for employees and users from other organizations.
This is the second in a series of three courses that will prepare you for 70-334 “Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015” exam.
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows Server technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Foundational knowledge of Azure Active Directory
What you'll learn
- Manage and troubleshoot a Skype for Business Server deployment
- Plan and deploy Skype for Business Server Web conferences and large conferences
- Plan and deploy dial-in conferencing
- Plan and deploy Skype Room Systems
- Plan and deploy external access to the Skype for Business Server deployment
Microsoft Verified Certificate:
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.