CLD230X Skype for Business: Infrastructure Planning and Design
About This Course
In this course, you will learn the basics about Skype for Business server infrastructure.
You will learn how to plan a Skype for Business Server deployment, including planning for network readiness and namespaces. You will also learn how to install Skype for Business Server 2015, and how to upgrade from Lync Server to Skype for Business Server. You will also learn how to manage Skype for Business users and deploy and manage Skype for Business clients
This course is part of a series of three courses that will prepare you for 70-334 “_Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows Server technologies
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Foundational knowledge of Azure Active Directory
What you'll learn
- Skype for Business Server 2015 overview
- Plan a Skype for Business Server deployment
- Install Skype for Business Server
- Upgrade from Lync Server to Skype for Business Server
- Manage Skype for Business users and clients
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.