AZURE203X Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
About this course
In this course, you’ll be introduced to virtual network configuration through the Microsoft Azure Portal and network configuration files. You’ll also see how to use network services to configure and load balance network traffic using tools such as Azure DNS. Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Application Gateway. And because this is about the cloud, you’ll see how to connect your on-premises computers to Azure virtual networks as well as establishing connectivity between sites.
What you'll learn
- How to plan virtual networks in Microsoft Azure.
- How to implement and manage virtual networks.
- How to configure inter-site connectivity with Microsoft Azure virtual networks.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization and networking concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.