AZ-201.3 Develop Azure Cognitive Services, Bot, and IoT solutions
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how to integrate Azure Cognitive Services, like Computer Vision, QnA Maker, and natural language processing in your solution. You’ll also learn how to create and manage bots using the Bot Framework and Azure portal. The course also covers leveraging Azure Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics and the IoT Hub for your IoT solution.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
- Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
- Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
- Leverage Bing Search in your application.
- Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device
- Register your device with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service
Module 1: Develop Azure Cognitive Services solutions
- Cognitive Services overview
- Develop solutions using Computer Vision
- Develop solutins using Bing Web Search
- Develop solutions using Custom Speech Service
- Develop solutions using QnA Maker
Module 2: Create and intergrate bots
- Azure Bot Service overview
- Create a bot using the Bot Builder SDK for .NET
- Using Language Understanding in your bot
- Register a bot with Bot Service
- Managing a bot using the Azure Portal
Module 3: Create and implement IoT solutions
- Working with the Azure IoT Hub
- Working with Azure Time Series Insights
- Working with Azure Stream Analytics
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.