AZ-201.2 Implement Azure development integration solutions
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how to integrate and manage APIs by using the API Management service, configure a message-based integration architecture, and develop an application message model.
What You’ll Learn
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Module 1: Manage APIs by using API Management
- Analyze recommendations in Security Center
- Create an API Management instance
- Configure authentication for APIs
- Create an API gateway
- Define policies for APIs
Module 2: Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Configure an app or service to send emails
- Configure an event publish and subscribe model
- Configure the Azure Relay service
- Create and configure a notification hub
- Create and configure an evnt hub
- Create and configure a service bus
- Configure an app or service with Microsoft Graph
Module 3: Develop an application message model
- Create an event model
- Create topics and subscriptions
Microsoft Verified Certificate
For a small fee ($99), once you complete this course, you will receive a Microsoft authenticated Certificate of Completion. This will allow you to showcase your achievement and document your expertise. You will have permission to add the certificate to your resume or post it directly to LinkedIn. If your company has access to Microsoft Software Assurance Training vouchers, you can redeem one voucher for one certificate.